Feeling a little bloggy. It's been mad crazy around our house. No literally, I've been mad and bit more crazy than normal. Eh, it happens. There's a lot of stress going on.
The DH has had some changes to the job. He's part time reporter part time sports whatever. Progress to getting him back into sports but hell on my nerves because he's either ALWAYS around or NEVER around. And I had just gotten used to our rhythm. Took only 2.5 years. Oh well.
Got the DH a dishwasher and guess who uses it more! Yep, that's right me. Doing both loading and unloading -- so not fair.
Now on to the fun stuff in our live -- (whatever) but I do have pics and can post when I get home. We dug up our old patio and in the next year or so we'll lay down a new one. Planted seed grass two days ago in the hopes that we get some to grow to replace what the pups have done.
Pups aren't too happy with us. We've had them cooped up and then shipped to Granny's because finally the guys have come to paint our house!! It's been almost a week and my house is soo UGLY! No seriously, UGLY. And I'm still worried about the colors we chose. Brown and Tan (yep what the house was to begin with just different shades). But it's been long days. They show up around 7:30 and don't leave until closer to 5. And seriously it doesn't look like much has really happened but I know it has.
Up next for us, is finishing the back yard. We have a tub to get rid of (seriously who uses a tub to make a flower bed... it holds nasty water!!) and a shed to move. Then we'll be done until we can afford to purchase the new pavers and lay a new patio which I'm super excited about. Hoping it will help with our drainage and skeeter problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment