PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, August 13, 2012

They are coming

The tears are finally setting in. I've been out of my home for a few weeks now and moved into my parents for the time being and it's just now hitting me. I've spent the last 4 days with my family (Hoss and the babies) and in two I leave to go back home and it hurts. I've been by my now house (because my home is elsewhere) and it's just not the same. I see things that makes me wish, we would have sold it so I wouldn't have to see it again.
I just had my 29th birthday, thankfully with my family, but sadly no one else. And I feel like I'm leaving on Wednesday like a thief in the night because I won't get to see Hoss before I leave.
I'm ready to be back with everyone and now trying to figure out if we can in fact survive on 1.5 incomes and let me move down here and just do paper work until I find a local job.
And yes things have been changing as they always do. Hoss had to get a new car - 2012 Chrysler 200 :) Mom and I are working hard on our hobby, soon to become a real business. But honestly, even my birthday meant nothing to me because it's fleeting and after 7 days, I would have to go back to my reality. Which is this: stuck at a job that I love, but need to leave with my boss leaving, a new temp that won't listen to me, a new temp that I have yet to meet, one co-worker rightfully getting "promoted" to manager and the other rightfully getting "promoted" to my job (well most of it). I feel a little useless, among other things.
Had an interview on Thursday which started my downness. It just didn't feel like it went all that well and then nothing happened for my day, shopping on Saturday wasn't fun, and then it was the downhill of my vacation.
Plus side was Saturday night was a blast but even that was fleeting.
Yep, I'm Debby Downer right now

No comments:

Post a Comment