PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

DIY Weekend #2

It was weekend #2 on the floor project. Got what I wanted done (practically). there is about a sliver or two left of the glue. Also my parents' came, somewhat unexpectedly, Saturday and Bret and dad put in two new flower beds to line the walkway. And I must say, it looks awesome! Mom and I planted some flowers and today I finished the planting some bulbs in my daylily bed.


The floors. Tiny little spot near the door is all I have left and I'll get to clean them up well and in two weeks, I'm laying down some flooring!!! Super excited.








So the flower bed closest to our house is the daylily bed and I planted some Dahlia's to add to the bed.
The bed closest to the road has a mixture, today I added some more African Daisies, and there are some geraniums and something else, I can't remember. It's going to be beautiful! If I don't kill them. I normally stick to my daylilies because you can't kill them. Next I'll get some solar lights to light it up and my front yard will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment