PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Tick Tock Tick Tock

OMG... I have a clock ticking very loudly in me. I'm antsy, grouchy, and emotional plus a ton of different adjectives.
Wonder what clock is ticking... probably not the one that most would think. It's my antsy I gotta do something clock or get outta here clock :)
I haven't done too many house projects lately and man I'm ready to go. Too bad what I want done I can't actually do because it's beyond decorating.
Up first: fix the one of the pillars of our foundation. If we were to ever move again, it's got to be done. Of all the complaints I heard when we tried years ago was the house felt like it was leaning. Well it is, so it's time to get it fixed.
Guess I'm just ready to move on, move past this and everything else. I'm also antsy with my job. I love it and what I do but ugh, it gets to me at time.
Basically, I ready for a change!
Tick, tock, tick, tock... it's time for change :)

No comments:

Post a Comment