Yeah I stopped putting the notes on. No reason - just don't feel like it but it's still a song :)
It's still be an interesting month with not much to say. Surprisingly quite uneventful in our immediate life. Yay!! I can only take stupidity so long before my health starts to get effected (Correct effect, Hoss?) Saturday we up to Monroe Saturday for another fun 7 year old b-day party. I don't know what it is but my brothers are treating me like I'm a real person. Not just the kid sister and it's wonderful!
And then it was on to Ruston for some USA soccer!!!! I ♥ soccer. Always have, always will. My best friend got me hooked in 4th grade with whichever World Cup was going on. Still don't understand those silly Americans who think it's stupid because you can tie and it's "low" scoring. Stupid people -- these guys run for 45 minutes straight twice!!! More of an athlete than most of those football players will EVER be.
Anyways. It's been nice lately. No worries about making others happy and how they take things, no serious scares over the jobs (though G just laid off 2 at Hoss's workplace). Just plenty of good times between Hoss and I with our pups and family.
But I'm bored. I'm tired of not having anything to talk about on here. So Hoss, what can I blog about or anyone really. Series ideas?? And yes I know somebody(ies) beside Hoss reads this I check the stats (even have a few ideas as to who cuz I'm smarter than the average bexar!) So someone, ANYBODY FIND ME... something to write about.
Hey Hoss, remember our conversation yesterday about writing. Totally started this with the title and it applied to what I was thinking about saying at the time and it ended up being NOTHING like I thought. Fun times!
No comments:
Post a Comment