PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

♪ Hold me in your arms, until I fall asleep ♪

Whlep, it's almost time to start our anniversary weekend. And I'm supery excited about Hoss's gift! First: Baton Rouge tonight for a Grant Terry concert. Next: Baton Rouge Zoo?? eh, who knows what we will do tomorrow. Probably eat at TJ Ribs though! Saturday: Our actual anniversary!!! And a birthday party!!! Seriously, I'm so excited about this party for some reason. Maybe it's the Mario Kart theme -- what can I say I'm a kid and a nerd.
But finally: his last gift. Is this really neat customized piece of slate. That has the nifty LATech with state emblem on it painted by an incredible artist that we met in New Orleans: Michael Dixon. We have seen the preview of it and I'm ready to post a picture of it. Yep, I rock as a wife. I know :)
My gift was an AWESOME new ring -- actually an enhancer for my engagement ring -- would post a pic of that, but that would just make you jealous because I have a hubby who can't say no to me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment