So I'm at home watching my favorite -- Curious George on PBS and it's got me thinking. I want to start baking again. I'm bound and determined that I'm going to make a cake that tastes good and isn't heavy from scratch! None of this BS cake mix (that's a crappy cop-out and makes me mad when people pass it off as their own or even think I did it on my own) or even cake flour. We are talking real deal here. I can make cupcakes -- made red velvet once for Hoss's b-day (I LOVE HIM THAT MUCH!).
I guess once my second job goes back to normal I'll get back into my kitchen and bake again.
Hoss will you buy me a stool so I can read and bake at the same time, my feet hurt from standing and I lose track of time if I leave the room (hence why my cooking stinks half the time =D)
No comments:
Post a Comment