PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Party on!

So I've been in a pity party mood lately. Again, family is complete and wonderful but I have no life outside of it and work. So today is a new day of a new week and I'm tired of the pity. Who needs close friends! Who needs people who won't see the good in others (and I'm one of those people)... I'm moving on. Hoss keeps trying to tell me to be patient, resolution doesn't happen in days, but frankly I'm tired of all that junk. For my health, I can't keep wondering what's going to happen over it. So on to new and better...
But the dilema comes from, where do you find new friends in the town you grew up in? That's going to be hard for someone like me. Let's face it, I have issues and any one who knew me growing up doesn't necessarily want to be around me or I'm just too embarrassed over who I am. But I'm ready to start. If that means church again, well I'm sorry Hoss, we need to start going. I've tried giving Hoss his space concerning church and I'm willing to let him make the decision about where (since my choice blew up in our face!) but it's time to stop being lazy and put ourselves out there.
Today or tomorrow we are taking the pups on their first real walk together... if we can get up or Hoss make it home for 15 minutes.
Anyways beyond the pity party, it's time for some pool party! My nephew is going to turn 7 (seriously!!! Time has flown) in a few weeks. That would be the second of 3 to turn 7 and he's coming to P-ville to see Granny and Paw-Paw's pool. It was supposed to be a baseball party (YAY!!!) but now it's Mario Kart (yay!) I'm excited either way but baseball would have been beyond cool because of Hoss. But I can bring the Wii over and we can Mario Kart it all day beside the pool.
I LOVE SUMMER TIME!!
Seriously, give me Louisiana 1000 degree weather over any place snowy weather and I'm in hog heaven. Blame on being a summer baby but I'm ready for hot baseball, cool pools and everything in between that I associate with my summer.
And the b-day parties just keep coming in. After our anniversary and C's b-day comes T's b-day at the end of June, then the annual JABB (July, August Birthday Bash), then vacation and my B-day (the best day of the year for me, worst day for the world =D) There are more bdays in between but those are the main party times. Just thinking about it all moves me past the pity party. And this year I don't have to worry about no one showing up for my party because I'm not having one because I'll be on VACAY somewhere! Again I say, who needs friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment