Been a while. We've been busy and lazy at the same time. Yep Ox and Moron.
So this one is going to be a mainly picture post about what we've been up to!
My decorating class:
 |
| My first cake I decorated |
 |
| Shocker -- my final project |
Did I ever show you the slate hanging up? Well here it is if I didn't:
Let's see we had a couple of nephews' b-day parties but no pix there because they aren't my kids.
oh Got the new and WONDERFUL king size bed! Seriously, never slept better and everyone can sleep on it. Yep that's right Me, Hoss, our 50+ lbs Mini-Beast; 16ish lbs Bexar and 36+ lbs Puck (apparently yesterday PetSmart thought that's what Huckabay was called so I'm rolling with it). And the bed looks wonderful in the room. See!
And yes our room is dark and it's for a reason and I ♥ it!
Anyways last but definately not least we puppy-sat ROXY! My brother's little pup. I tried to get pictures of her but she's too quick but here are some from the trip to see how much Huckabay has grown! At almost 6 mos he's almost as tall our the Beast and he might take the name!
 |
| Happy Beast! |
 |
| See! Almost as tall |
 |
| Bexar |
 |
| Roxy |
 |
| Playing :) |
 |
| Huckabay |
No comments:
Post a Comment