PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Money, money, money always something

:) It's my life. No seriously, I deal with it all day long in some fashion mainly in doing loans. And I love it -- well not money itself but working with it. As my boss says -- Numbers don't lie. I add but people manipulate them :)
But about 2 months ago, I had had enough of doing our finances. I mean really, I did them for 5 years with no help from hubby (and it was fine) but then I just couldn't. I couldn't take the stress anymore of making the bills work. So I gave up control :) But after constant reminding him to balance the checkbook, I think I'm going to have to take it back. I spent much of this morning redoing the checkbook because we were terribly off (Thank God not enough to overdraw us -- that's a no-no when it's where you work). Actually I'm not doing fixing it because I'm still 20 cents off in our favor though and honestly, I can't say that I'm going to seriously look for it.
But I've been proud of Hoss, I got to spend 2 months blowing through the money while he calmly said whether I could or not and we never went without and the bills got paid on time (ok well that's to online banking but whatever!) And I believe I finally got it through to him that in one area we spend WAY TOO MUCH! Still hasn't stopped us but he is more aware and maybe we can work on it together as opposed to one stresses.
In other news, some big changes might be ahead for us. It's amazing how much we change our perspectives in such a little amount of time. I actually hope it comes through in some fashion. It's time and we are semi-ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment