ok I'll admit it. I'm an ox and a moron and for the slow people that would be an oxymoron. No seriously. I'm a loan officer but hate debt. I love to read but SUCK at grammar and writing. And my personal favorite -- can sing and play piano but have no rhythym! Mom never could understand that but it's true.
But the one I'm struggling with now is my hair. I love my hair but hate doing anything with it. I hate cutting it so I'll wear it pulled back, love to experiment with color but I love my natural hair color. But tomorrow is my day. I get paid and I'm going for broke.
I'm looking to get a pixie-style hair cut (or as just really short) and dye it probably a dark auburn. OMG! I'm gonna freak but I've been waiting to do this forever.
I wonder... Hoss will you come with me and hold my hand ;)
I struggle with hair, I'm not any good with it. I can't get it to curl or straighten. and OMG it is THICK! Which sounds all fine and dandy but not in the hot louisiana weather. But the problem with short is well I'm fat and so is my face and I feel it makes it look worse but I'm just gonna do it. But I also don't care about my hair. It's hair, it will grow back!
So tomorrow - here goes everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment