PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

dishes

This family HATES dishes! At any given time you will find a STACK of dishes from 1 day to as long as what a month (at least 3 weeks, Hoss, for sure). So all Hoss asked for Christmas was a house with a dishwasher. Ask and you shall receive??
So mom and I have for 5 years looked at portable dishwashers but never bought one -- EXPENSIVE for a portable one. So no portable washer. I told Mr. Hoss about this and he kind of scoffed at the idea! Seriously, I can't buy you a new house but I can buy a stupid dishwasher.
We were at Lowe's yesterday with to look to see if they had any flooring for the pups' room. NO go there but we looked at dishwashers. Now, I knew they had no portable dishwashers there but man we could have asked questions about them. Anyways, he still wasn't "sold" on the portable. So I "nicely" told him, either find a portable by December or wash those dishes correctly! And he had until June to make up his mind as to which. Hehe, people, it was wonderful! As soon as we got home, he looked up the washers!!!! Found one that he actually liked for less than $200 on Amazon. I found a slightly bigger one for $80 more. So we'll see and save up for it. And he'll have his dishwasher by Christmas, and I'll have clean dishes on a regular basis!! Win-Win Hoss!
LOVE YOU!!! HAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment