PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

It's Tool Time!

So mom and I bought the flowers for the two new flower beds for the front yard and the filler for the first two beds put in last year. Hopefully in the next two weeks, the beds will be put in with the flowers. I'm sooo excited and I don't like gardening but I think it's gonna be real nice and easy for me to maintain.
Next project -- we got an estimate on what the flooring would cost. DANG SON!!! It's twice as much as I thought it would be but still within reason I guess. One estimate was over $500!!!! Not for my dogs' room. The second was right under $300 which is probably what we will go with. We had figured it to be around $150 but after talking with my parents and the flooring guy, I think it would be better to go with a more durable for dog urine or what not.
Can't wait to post the pics of the room and flower beds!!!
Only 5ish more weeks till we get Huck!!!!!! **cross fingers that the rooms and beds are done by then**

No comments:

Post a Comment