of my closet. I finally, finally went through my clothes this afternoon. Now I just need to beg Hoss to organize. His is AWESOME!! Mine sucks. Seriously, Hoss's might as well be color coordinated by style -- pants, shirts, sweaters. Seriously awesome for this dude who doesn't organize much else. So I need help -- I can barely keep my clothes in the closet much less organized. But after this closet there is another one in the George room and then maybe the closets will be done. I'm finally taking mom's advice and taking the small steps to get the big job done.
Seriously, I'm trying here to work on things for the better. Attitude, house, small projects. Everyone has a turning point and in my case multiple times. But as I told Hoss, Huck completes our family. and now we need to work on getting it straight.
OMG fun stuff here -- I had to order some of my meds (actually all 3) the other day. One normally cost me $125 and my order yesterday was $125 for all. AWESOME!! the most expensive went down to $80, another went up $20 and the third went up a dollar or so, but seriously isn't that wonderful! We keep hoping for a break in life and while it can go south easily, maybe it's finally come for a short while.
Oh and my work has finally picked up!! but not enough yet to make a difference so work is still up in the air as to what will really happen. It's a frustrating time for most of us but I know it will all work out in the end, it always does.
No comments:
Post a Comment