This was supposed to be a family blog about the newly Mc5's (We are now 5 people/puppies strong!) written by the 2 people: E-beth and Hoss. But it's becoming more of ramblings of E-beth's head.
Disclaimer: the only thing real in it, is the direct dealings of the family. If from E-beth only listen to the pictures. She ♥ her head and lives in it. Hoss is a journalist and has no fiction bone in his body :)
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
OK, OK, I'll contribute
So, since E-beth has threatened to banish me as a contributor to this blog if I don't post, here goes. This is my contribution to our little family blog. It's funny -- and scary sometimes -- to think about how quickly life passes us by. I mean, it's almost April already?!? E-beth and I are so busy, it seems. She works. I work. She comes home and works some more. I'm officiating usually three or more times per week (this week, I committed to doing an elementary basketball tournament, so I've been out after 9 every night; it'll be after 10 the next two nights). We're so busy that we don't have too much time to spend together or with our pups. However, that hectic lifestyle does make our time together that much sweeter. Don't get me wrong; it's not like we're actually interesting people. The majority of our time together is spent eating and sitting in the living room, trying to keep up with the plethora of shows that TiVo is grabbing for us each night while we're so busy working. Lately, I've been grabbing lunch a lot and taking it up to E-beth's work (she doesn't get to actually take a lunch break). With the running around to pick up food, and trying to run home to get my officiating gear together, it doesn't leave a whole lot of time in my hour break, but it's good to have a few minutes to sit together and talk about how our day's been and what's on the horizon. I've come to appreciate our time together much more now that we're so busy. That's all I have to say right now; hopefully, it's enough to keep me on the blog contribution list a little while longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment