PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happiness is not a fish

I really wanted to spell that with a y... but that's not the lyric
Anyways...
This weekend starts COLLEGE FOOTBALL! Yep, I'm excited. True, it means less time with my Hoss but it's not like I'm getting to see him much anyways. He's been covering a court case since last week and who would have thought a judge and lawyers would want to be in court until 6:30 on a Friday evening! And it's been like that all week, not to mention Jr. High Basketball has started back. Yay for $$ boo to no hubby. **Shocker: I love my husband and spending time with him** Oh and Madden's out along with NCAA 12. Hmm... we need better hobbies.
Our Sweet Mini-Beast turn 3 on Sunday -- she's all growed up but I'm hoping that Huck will keep her young. And that boy! Man he's gotten big :) He's as tall as MB and standing on his hind legs, taller! And he's only 8 months old. And he's constantly barking. Some days I want to rip that barker out!!!
But Hoss and I have talked about it and we think it's because he's not getting rid of all his energy and he just wants to play! Bexar is still Bexar.

This weekend we are H-burg bound for the first Tech game of the season :) I like college football but I'm still more excited about The Final Four tickets (yep still talking about that one). And next weekend we are going to Ruston for a home game with my oldest brother and most of his family. First college football game for his oldest :) Gonna be a fun time for sure.

Basically, life's been good to us for now. Things have leveled out and while something is still in the air we are getting by. I think we've found our real together time (though it pains me to say it -- literally, I'm in soo much pain!)
Still waiting on Hoss to contribute again. I love reading his personal writings or sports writings... not his government stuff (ZZZZZ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment