PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You are always on my mind... always on my mind

I've constantly have stuff going on in my crazy head. No joke when we say, I live there. I'll have entire years fly by in my head in the day. And while I know it's not reality some days I wished it was.
Lately I've been more concerned with the budget. What can I say -- I'm the money person. And really, if you knew me, you would know it's nothing new. I've always been constantly tinkering with where we were going to pay for this and when we could pay this. Last week, I worked out a plan to get us back to one cc by Oct. Today, I've switched it up. Maybe it's the move on my brain, probably just the way I'm wired. Hoss started back with baskeball officiating and that brings in good $$ so I'm ready to get things settled so we can go back to the savings plan. It's simple when I can free up an additional $291 on top of the planned $250. If we could get the last cc paid that's almost every bit of our extra income saved. Yep we both work two jobs but not necessarily to pay the bills just to live comfortably and go places.
But I also think I'm in this $$ thing because of my job. I'm a loan officer for a small credit union and lately I've been working my tail off to try to make some loans come in. At the lastest board meeting, the bod agreed to allow us to provide an alternative to payday lending. So it's back to the drawing board for a new loan product setup. Got to get the docs decided on, the parameters set, marketing and naming. Everything -- we do it. Ok I do most of with my manager. And as a break, I look over my personal finances. Yep, I'm a nerd. I find the planning relaxing, implentation of my plan not so much.
But more importantly, I do it for one reason. To have something to talk to Hoss about during the day :) Nope not because I don't have other stuff going on but it's one of the only things I can talk about and I'm always trying to see what he's doing (and yep, he's sloooooooow to reply to me -- he knows the waiting kills me!!) What can I say, I'm hooked.
Anyways, guess I better think of something else to text him and maybe one day he'll come to visit me with beignets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment